1. When first starting to learn how to inline skate you must first get the gear that is needed. The first think you must consider is your safety, when learning to inline skate. You will fall a couple of times before you get the hang of it, thing such as Elbow pads , Knee pads , or even a Helmet maybe something you might want to invest some money in. Now you don’t have to wear protective gear when You first learn the ways of inline skating. It is however advised ,and we do warn you that without it, you can risk yourself to great harm.
2. The second thing to do before you start to inline skate. Is to get ones that fit you perfectly. You also want to buy skates of a higher quality and not something that is super cheap. There are also many times of skates like multiple purpose skates or Speed skates. Though if your just starting to inline skate you’re going to want to use the Multi- use inline skate.
- When using Inline skates you should always wear socks. This is because of the fiction caused by your skin and skates rubbing each other can cause blisters and be very painful.
- When you being to first use your inline skates you must be mindful of the the things around you. Civilians can possibly be hurt by you depending on how fast you are going and it is best that you slow down when reaching on coming traffic
4.Before you try to go fast or get to tired and wonder why . Realize that Inline skating takes a lot of stamina even if your athletic. It will take time for you to both get well at balancing and moving in your Inline skates all together.
5. When first beginning to move in Inline skates you must first learn the skating positions. By standing 6 to 11 inches apart, with your lower body in the form of a v. You must then lean forward as you slightly kick your left leg left while. Your right knee is bent sliding across the ground.
- You can also learn an even simpler method of inline skating . By simply Going to a wall and pushing yourself off of it.If you have a friend or loved one around,ask them to assist in stopping you if you don’t feel confident.
- You can also start by simply trying to walk slowly. You can do this by walking on concrete and then back to grass. This well help you get a feel of your Inline skates
6. Once you have learned to balance and slowly move on your Inline Skates . You should then learn the method of stopping. This is achieved by the brake pad on either the left or right Inline skate.You can also move your legs in a v shape to help slow you down in case you need more breaking power.